Call Us Anytime
+91 987 139 7779
CUSTOM DUTY STRUCTURE
SELECT METHOD OF DISPLAY
Display CustomDuty By Entering Item
Display CustomDuty Chapter Wise
1. Live animals
2. Meat and edible meat offal
3. Fish and crustaceans, molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates.
4. Dairy produce; birds' eggs; natural honey; edible products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified or included.
5. Products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified or included.
6. Live trees and other plants; bulbs, roots and the like; cut flowers and ornamental foliage
7. Edible vegetables and certain roots and tubers
8. Edible fruit and nuts; peel of citrus fruits or melons.
9. Coffee, tea, mate and spices
11. Products of the milling industry; malt; starches; inulin; wheat gluten.
12. Oil seeds and oleaginous fruits; miscellaneous grains, seeds and fruit; industrial or medicinal plants; straw and fodder.
13. Lac; gums, resins and other vegetable saps and extracts.
14. Vegetable plaiting materials; vegetable products not elsewhere specified or included.
15. Animal or vegetable fats and oil and their cleavage products; prepared edible fats; animal or vegetable waxes.
16. Preparation of meat, of fish or of crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates.
17. Sugars and sugar confectionery.
18. Cocoa and cocoa preparations
19. Preparations of cereals, flour, starch or milk; pastry cooks' products.
20. Preparations of vegetables, fruit, nuts or other parts of plants.
21. Miscellaneous edible preparations
22. Beverages, spirits and vinegar.
23. Residues and waste from the food industries; prepared animal fodder.
24. Tobacco and manufactured tobacco substitutes.
25. Salt; sulphur, earths and stones; plastering materials, lime and cement
26. Ores, slag and ash
27. Mineral fuels, mineral oils and products of their distillation; bituminous substances; mineral waxes.
28. Inorganic chemicals; organic or inorganic compounds of precious metals, of rare-earth metals, of radioactive elements or of isotopes
29. Organic chemicals
30. Pharmaceutical products
32. Tanning or dyeing extracts; tannins and their derivatives; dyes, pigments and other colouring matter, paints and varnishes; putty and other mastics; inks.
33. Essential oils and resinoids; perfumery, cosmetic or toilet preparations.
35. Albuminoidal substances; modified starches; glues; enzymes.
36. Explosives; pyrotechnic products; matches; pyrophoric alloys; certain combustible preparations.
37. Photographic or cinematographic goods.
38. Miscellaneous chemical products.
39. Plastics and articles thereof
40. Rubber and articles thereof
41. Raw hides and skins (other than furskins) and leather.
42. Articles of leather; saddlery and harness; travel goods, handbags and similar containers; articles of animal gut (other than silk-worm gut)
43. Furskins and artificial fur, manufactures thereof
44. Wood and Articles of wood; wood charcoal
45. Cork and articles of cork
46. Manufactures of straw, of esparto or of other plaiting materials; basket-ware and wickerwork.
47. Pulp of wood or of other fibrous cellulosic material; recovered (waste and scrap) paper or paperboard.
48. Paper and paperboard; articles of paper pulp, of paper or of paperboard.
49. Printed books, newspapers, pictures and other products of the printing industry; manuscripts, typescripts and plans.
51. Wool, fine or coarse animal hair; horse hair yarn and woven fabric
53. Other vegetable textile fibres; paper yarn and woven fabrics of paper yarn.
54. Man-made filaments
55. Man-made staple fibres.
56. Wadding, Felt and Non-wovens; Special Yarns; Twine, Cordage, Ropes and Cables and Articles thereof
57. Carpets and other textile floor coverings.
58. Special woven fabrics; tufted textile fabrics; lace; tapestries; trimmings; embroidery.
59. Impregnated, coated, covered or laminated textile fabrics; textile articles of a kind suitable for industrial use.
60. Knitted or crocheted fabrics
61. Articles of apparel and clothing accessories knitted or crocheted.
62. Articles of apparel and clothing accessories, not knitted or crocheted.
63. Other made up textile articles; sets; worn clothing and worn textile articles; rags.
64. Footwear, gaiters and the like; parts of such articles.
65. Headgear and parts thereof.
66. Umbrellas, sun umbrellas, walking-sticks, seat-sticks, whips, riding-crops and parts thereof.
67. Prepared feathers and down and articles made of feathers or of down; artificial flowers; articles of human hair.
68. Articles of stone, plaster, cement, asbestos, mica or similar materials.
69. Ceramic products.
70. Glass and glassware.
71. Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones, preciousmetals, metals clad with precious metal and articles thereof; immitation jewellery; coin.
72. Iron and steel
73. Articles of iron or steel
74. Copper and articles thereof
75. Nickel and articles thereof
76. Aluminium and articles thereof
77. (Reserved for possible future use)
78. Lead and articles thereof
79. Zinc and articles thereof
80. Tin and articles thereof
81. Other base metals; cermets; articles thereof
82. Tools, implements, cutlery, spoons and forks, of base metal; parts thereof of base metal
83. Miscellaneous articles of base metal
84. Nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances; parts thereof.
85. Electrical machinery and equipment and parts thereof; sound recorders and reproducers, television image and sound recorders and reproducers, and parts and accessories of such articles.
86. Railway or tramway locomotives, rolling-stock and parts thereof; railway or tramway track fixtures and fittings and parts thereof; mechanical (including electro-mechanical) traffic signalling equipment of all kinds.
87. Vehicles other than railway or tramway rolling-stock, and parts and accessories thereof.
88. Aircraft, spacecraft, and parts thereof.
89. Ships, boats and floating structures
90. Optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, precision, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus; parts and accessories thereof.
91. Clocks and watches and parts thereof.
92. Musical instruments; parts and accessories of such articles.
93. Arms and ammunition; parts and accessories thereof.
94. Furniture; bedding, mattresses, mattress supports, cushions and similar stuffed furnishings; lamps and lighting fittings, not elsewhere specified or included; illuminated signs, illuminated name-plates and the like; prefabricated buildings.
95. Toys, games and sports requisites; parts and accessories thereof.
96. Miscellaneous manufactured articles.
97. Works of art, collectors' pieces and antiques
98. Project imports, Laboratory chemicals, passenger's baggage, personal importation by air or post; ship stores.
Enter Item :